See dolphins and beautiful views while enjoying the sunset!
Rent a Comfortable Boat to Explore the Gulf Coast!
Shoreline park boat ramp – address: 709 shoreline drive gulf breeze fl.
Oriole beach boat ramp – address: 3165 linden avenue, gulf breeze fl. –
- These two locations are our most desirable center locations to explore our entire boundaries easily and for blue angel practice day launches
Navarre beach boat ramp – address: 1453 Navarre beach causeway, Navarre beach fl.
Mahogany mill boat ramp- address: 1251 mahogany mill road. Pensacola fl.
Navy point boat ramp – address: Sunset Avenue and SE Syrcle Drive, Pensacola, FL 32507
- Ideal locations for Airbnb in Pensacola area as well as just Pensacola locals. Call to Book
Galvez point at Hub Staceys boat ramp – address: 5820 Cruzat Way, Pensacola, FL 32507
- This is our western most point designed for Perdido key area customers and carries a $45 delivery fee as well as call to book for that drop point to assure scheduling that day will allow it.
Milton and Pace Florida will have 3 different boat ramps but call to book for a choice.
- Will carry a $30 delivery fee. Only for with a dock on Blackwater river area and full day rental or multiple day rentals only.
BLUE ANGELS PRACTICE DAYS!
Dates run from April 1st thru October 31st on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Half Day 4-hours at $275
Full Day 8-hours at $475
We offer the newest Gulf Coast pontoon boat rentals in the area!
- 2021 Starcraft LX20
- We have installed SIMRAD chart plotter on the dash of our boats to help you navigate the waterways and help you locate the local restaurants.
- The rentals are equipped with large color matched canopy covers.
- Three points of entry/exit. In the front, back and on the left side of the boat.
About Gulf Coast Pontoon Rental
Paul and Shawn were both truck drivers who love the beach. They met at their last place of employment and decided it was time to make money for themselves and enjoy the beach while they were at it! Paul is a lifetime local and Shawn moved down from Colorado to trade his white snow for the white sandy beaches of the Emerald Coast. Together they get to help others enjoy Pensacola Beach and surrounding areas by pontoon rental! They offer a new look at the Gulf of Mexico as a great place to vacation or put some roots down.